Serving Our Community For Over 40 Years
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Administration
- Real Estate
Attorney Plemmons has a boutique law practice which is centered on comprehensive estate planning for individuals and families of all types, estate administration through probate court, private trust administration and serving as intermediary in real estate closings through Tellico Title Services, Inc.
Attorney Plemmons moved her law practice from Lenoir City to Tellico Village in March 2005. The relocation of her practice helped Attorney Plemmons be more accessible to estate planning clients moving into the Tellico Lake retirement communities, plus Attorney Plemmons loves the "hometown feel" of having her law office in downtown Tellico Village where clients often drop in to make appointments, share stories, and, her favorite - when clients stop by to introduce their adult children or grandchildren who are visiting.
Attorney Plemmons has deep roots in the East Tennessee Foothills. She is a 6th generation, life long resident of Monroe County. Also, Attorney Plemmons is proud of her appalachian heritage and her membership in The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Attorney Plemmons is a member of First Baptist Church of Tellico Village where she has served the last many years as chairperson of the Personnel Team and on the church's Leadership Counsel. If you are looking for a church home, or, just want to hear some wonderful music, please visit FBCTV website for regularly scheduled and special events.
Attorney Plemmons serves on the Board of Directors for her alma mater, Tennessee Wesleyan University, Athens, Tennessee.
A few of Attorney Plemmons' favorite local charities are: Smoky Mountain Service Dogs, Monroe Area Counsel for the Arts, Loudon and Monroe County CASA, and Monroe County Friends of Animals.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Honors: With Honors
- Tennessee Wesleyan College, Athens, Tennessee
- Honors: cum laude
- Tennessee, 1983
- Service to the elderly as Guardian ad Litem and Conservator, 2007 to 2022
- Tennessee Bar Association, 1983 to 2022
- TBA House of Delegates, 9th Judicial District Delegate
Classes & Seminars
- Estate Planning , First Baptist Church of Tellico Village, 2012 to 2022
- Estate Planning , Community Church of Tellico Village, 2012 to 2022
- Estate Planning, Tellico Village Property Owners Association, 2012 to 2022
- Estate Planning , Merrill Lynch, 2012 to 2022